1) We determine location automatically and members listing an inaccurate location are deleted.
2) Default contact blocking prevents members outside the U.S. & Canada
from contacting members within the U.S. & Canada (directly).
3) Messages from outside the U.S. & Canada to members within the U.S. & Canada are placed in a BLOCKED folder.
4) BLOCKED messages can be read, but members are not notified of them via alerts.
5) Contact is limited for 24hrs to give us time to review new accounts.
6) There is a limit of 10 email messages per day to people you do not know yet.
7) Filters within the email system flag & delete potential spam before it's sent.
8) Members actively alert us to spam and to scams.
9) We block areas generating spam.