Other places to find me:
REBELBRAINSTORM has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
No gifts yet
RLDS looking for LDS
Working for anyone else, other than yourself, makes you a SLAVE to others. When you work for yourself and your family, then you are frugal with your resources and develop them into abundance for yourself and family, and anyone else that may need that part of abundance to survive. The Agrarian Nation or the Farming community is the backbone of any Great Nation, and when it fails to supply for its own Nation, then it is a failure for all of that Nation society. Sure we need manufacturing for the tools, but we can not eat and sustain ourselves from the product of that manufacturing. Manufacturing is dependent on the Farming community for it to survive also. Without food to eat then the workers become weak and can not continue to do the manufacturing to make the Farming community easier to maintain.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Hobbies & Interests
- horseback riding, hunting, internet, magic, baking, writing, cooking & recipes, fishing
- Body Type
- slender, athletic, slim, fit
- action, comedy, fantasy, sci-fi
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- a little gray, dark brown
- divorced, open relationship, polyamorous
- Have Kids
- yes - grown and out of the house
- Education Level
- college grad
- Other, Politics / Goverment / Military, Transportation / Trucking, Education / Academic Research, Internet, Journalist / Writer
- Income level
- Less than $25,000, that's private
- Do you smoke?
- electronic cigarettes, cigarillos, pipe, cigars
- Do you drink?
- I currently live
- Socially, I am
- better in small groups, home body, shy at first, but warm up quickly
- Political Views
- conservative, independent, libertarian
- Food Related
- Candy is a Food Group, Right?
- activist, coffeeholic, conservative, intellectual, introvert, redneck, type a
- farmer, goatee, magician, stache, tattoos, beard
- Religious Views
- Not Religious, but Spiritual, Pagan, Wiccan, Agnostic
- does coffee count?
- I'm looking for
- miss right, relationship, romance, soulmate, dating
- My Sign
- cancer : june 21-july 22
- Military Service
- air force, veteran
- No pets currently (but like them)
- Country, Gospel, Hard Rock, Karaoke, Motown, Bluegrass, Choir, Reggae, Classical
- Hair Style
- Fitness & Sports
- armchair quarterback, wrestling, bowling, dancing, diving, martial arts, swimming, volleyball
- Health Related
- faith healing, folk medicine, herbalism, homeopathy, alternative medicine
- Bargain Hunting ; Bulk Buying ; Canning ; Living in a Budget ; Seasonal Fruits & Vegetables ; Sustainable Gardening
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
No preferences defined yet!
REBELBRAINSTORM's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for REBELBRAINSTORM*
Last forum posts of REBELBRAINSTORM on Frugal Passions
No forum posts yet
Current Favorite Books for REBELBRAINSTORM
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Frugal Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for REBELBRAINSTORM
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Frugal Passions video game Library
Frugal Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
FIND Other Singles In
Meet In The Real World